Foundation Paper Piecing
Tips and Tutorials
Foundation piecing is the technique of sewing fabric to a foundation in order to achieve very precise results. The foundation can be fabric and left in place, or it can be paper to be removed later. Paper pieced patterns are usually small and give you the opportunity to use up your small scraps leftover from other projects. (There is a list of paper pieced patterns here.) Patterns pieced to a fabric foundation are usually a bit larger and easier to use.
- A string quilt tutorial template for string HST'S-"Seams to be you and me"
- Paper Panache Paper Piecing Tutorial
- Pat's Patter Paper Piecing Tutorial
- Piecemeal Quilts Skill Builders Series
- Quilters Cache - Start Quilting
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Foundation Paper Piecing
- Threads To Fabric - How To Paper Piece Tutorial
Twiddletails store - Freezer Paper Foundation Piecing - tutorials
- Connecting Threads - Foundation Paper Piecing
- Crafty Gemini Paper Piecing Made Easy Tutorial
- Paper Piecing with Leah Day
- SEWHOOKED Paper Piecing - A Step by Step Tutorial